Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New website is LIVE!!!


Hello,
I just launched my new portfolio website suzannedelrizzo.com. I had a few glitches but I think is up and running now.
I was hoping to get it up yesterday but we've had a nasty bout of stomach flu on a rampage thru the house and all the kids have come down with it ON SEPARATE DAYS!!! So this website launch has had to wait.
I hope you will all take a second to read through the content, and check out all of my images and if you notice any typo.s or have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to share!
Thanks hubby for being patient when I was frustrated and tired, you are the best! But I think it was worth all the work!;)
If anyone is thinking of creating their own website I highly recommend the Headway WP theme. It really made it easy once I got the hang of it.
Enjoy! Let me know what you think!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails