Friday, February 24, 2012

Look at my cute, custom iphone case!


Yes, I got an iphone! I have been using a Blackberry for a few years, and loved it. Hubby and I decided to make the switch to an iphone after our BB contract was up after researching/ learning about all the cool stuff(holy cow there is an app for EVERYTHING!) that the new iphone had to offer. The picture quality is pretty amazing too!
I thought I'd jazz mine up with a cool, custom case. I ordered this one from Case-mate, it is a "Barely there" iphone 4 case. It was super easy to upload my design and order.
I decided to use my adventurous mice illustration, as I do love their infectious energy.
Don't you just love it?
I think I might have to order a special one of Stewie the adorable skink in "Skink on the Brink", the first picture book I am delighted to be illustrating, written by the fabulous Lisa Dalrymple, due to be launched in the Spring of 2013 by Fitzhenry and Whiteside. Maybe I can bulk order a few? I hope Lisa and Christie my editor, have iphones by then?? LOL. I am getting way ahead of myself with excitement...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails