Friday, September 30, 2011

October Desktop Calendar


Hi Everyone! Well it is the end of another month and you know what that means...free desktop calendar time!! Yipppeeee! I chose to make this month's calendar from a personal work-in-progress illustration that is still waiting patiently to be completed. It's a fall farm scene, highlighting the abundance of glorious autumn colours we are so lucky to experience here in Ontario Canada. As it is the background of this illustration, I've had to zoom in pretty close with my camera, but I kinda like it as you get to really see the details of the mud and wheat fields nicely. Eventually there will be some rambunctious kiddos frolicking in a big pile of leaves in the foreground, which I have cropped out for now.
To download your desktop calendar simply click on the link corresponding to your desktop resolution, then right click and click on set as background.
I hope you enjoy it and it reminds you to get out and enjoy autumn before it gets too chilly. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails