Thursday, May 19, 2011

Butterflies and flowers...

Here is a close-up of one of the illustrations I am currently working on. I don't know how the weather has been where you live, but here in Southern Ontario it has been very, very VERY wet! Enough rain already, and let's bring on the sunshine! The only good thing about the wet weather we've had is that we now have the lushest, greenest grass and an abundance of tree blossoms. So it is rather pretty outside even in this gloomy, damp weather.:)
I thought it would be fitting to share my butterflies and Echinacea blooms today now that the sun is finally  making an appearance- yippeee!
We are off to the cottage this long weekend. It will be the first trip for us this season. Time to crack out my lists and start packing! I hope everyone has a great weekend too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails