Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I've joined a Critique Group!!

Hi everyone, I am soooo excited to announce that I have been invited to join the Creative Cup Illustrators Critique Group. I want to express my thanks to Stacia of Espial Design, the blog's moderator, for the invitation. I have just posted my first post to introduce myself, so if you get a chance please do check it out. I have been a fan of the blog for a while and have aways wanted to join a critique group, so when they posted about wanting to add some new members, I  jumped at the opportunity. I am very honoured to join, as there are some fabulous illustrators in this group and it will be so great to bounce around ideas and get valuable feedback. I can't wait to get involved and get to know the other great artists of the group!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails